RE: install Fedora 9 on Toshiba Satellite A305-S6825

What happens when you refuse to fit in:

You piss off the regulars, the ones who use the list all the time, and
provide the most help, and the most useful help.

And your messages/problems get ignored by the regulars, who are most
likely to have the answers to solve your problem, and see that the
problem gets fixed for everyone else (you and they get guided to
documentation, and to making bug reports, instead of just bitching).

You might get an answer by some of the irregulars, who have a tendency
to give you wrong and stupid instructions.

Then you start a fight trying to change everyone else to suit you,
and/or the MINORITY over to your MINORITY preferences.  Of course you
won't see that you're in the minority, because you've got your head too
far up your ass.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.26.6-79.fc9.i686