trying to get eggdrop scripts working - fc9

Hi

I am trying to get some eggdrop tcl scripts working for my IRC server - if i just use the included scripts from eggdrop then it starts fine but as soon as i try to use scripts that use network connectivity etc then it fails.

Running these manually using tclsh i get the following, does anyone have any clues.

thanks

$ tclsh scripts/cellgen.tcl
invalid command name "bind"
   while executing
"bind time - "00 00 01 % %" cell::clearcache"
   (in namespace eval "::cell" script line 6)
   invoked from within
"namespace eval ::cell {
set scriptversion 2.51

package require http 2.1
bind time - "00 00 01 % %" cell::clearcache

set erno [catch {
       regs..."
   (file "scripts/cellgen.tcl" line 116)