Re: Domain of sender address ... does not resolve

g wrote:

Bill Davidsen wrote:

The nameservers in /etc/resolv.conf are the authoritative DNS for the domain, both are up, etc.

mind posting your /etc/resolv.conf

# generated by NetworkManager, do not edit!

domain tmr.com

search tmr.com

nameserver 192.168.12.100
nameserver 192.168.12.101

The machine is behind the firewall, everything gets NAT to one of the static IPs we use.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>