Re: F9 to F10 without downloading an F10 iso image

Michael Cronenworth wrote:

There is a F9 PackageKit package that was made available on koji just a little while ago with preupgrade support. Is it really only a Fedora 10 feature??

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-November/msg00613.html

At this point, yes. I haven't checked whether the new version meant for Fedora 9 has the same hook. I don't think we are doing that for Fedora 9 users.

Rahul