Re: F9 to F10 without downloading an F10 iso image

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: F9 to F10 without downloading an F10 iso image
From: Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan gmail com>
To: fedora-list redhat com
Date: 11/14/2008 04:54 PM

On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 16:42 -0600, Michael Cronenworth wrote:

Your post in answer to Fred Silsbee says nothing about PackageKit. The
question was about yum and my answer was about yum. Your assertion that
"The Fedora team will put out regular yum updates that should get you to
Fedora 10" is wrong.

Fred has contacted me *off-list* a few times, which may be the cause of some of the confusion. In those *off-list* e-mails, PackageKit was discussed.

This thread is done with. Any further assumptions are not warranted.