Re: VMware Server fails to compile with the new kernel

Paul Smith wrote:
Thanks! After having updated VMware Server to version 2, no error was
returned. However, the problem now is that I do not know how to
operate this new VMware Server; it asks me for a password and for an
username; what username/password is that?

Its the one you configured when you ran vmware-config.pl after you installed it.... I use my own userid/password, but whatever you use, you will need to enter it in the browser window when you connect to the server to run a session.

Paul

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com