Re: howto install Type1 fonts system wide?

All of them under /usr/share/fonts/
you can install the fonts via YUM, yum search fonts ; yum install -y FONTSNAME.

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 5:03 AM, sean darcy <seandarcy2 gmail com> wrote:
I have a Type1 font I'd like to install for all users ( so ~/.fonts won't work ). How do I do it?

is there a system-config-fonts or similar?

sean