Re: [sudo-users] [Fwd: Quota function]

Russell Van Tassell wrote:
On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 04:16:27PM +0800, edwardspl ita org mo wrote:

Dear to you,

Sorry again...
I don't quite understanding what different between "NOPASSWD:" and
"(ALL)"...
So, would you mind to give me some hints ?

NOPASSWD - User does not have to enter password
ALL - "ALL" for which this argument applies.

These two arguments are separate... I just removed "NOPASSWD" as my own
personal opinion is that you "avoid at all costs."

To be clear... in my previous example, "ALL" meant "all hosts" and
"run-as all users." Not to confuse you, but "ALL" can just-as-well mean
"ANY" or, in shell terms, "*"
USER_NAMES HOSTS_LIST = (RUN_AS_LIST) COMMAND_LIST
manager    ALL        = (ALL)         /usr/sbin/edquota, /usr/bin/quota

Hello to you,

If I want to disable to enter password :
manager    ALL        = (ALL) NOPASSWD:        /usr/sbin/edquota, /usr/bin/quota

Is it right format ?

Thanks !

Edward.