Re: f9 Preupgrade stalled?

Dave Feustel wrote:

I tried running yum upgrade preupgrade but yum responded no packages
to upgrade.

The package you are looking for is in updates-testing-newkey.

yum --enablerepo=updates-testing-newkey update preupgrade

Then I tried running preupgrade-cli Rawhide. This ran very fast but
ended with no error message but a traceback that looked like the
traceback that I got when I ran preupgrade (twice) in graphical mode.
Is there anything I should do differently?

*then* you should be able to run preupgrade-cli. Always check the version numbers of what's installed, and be aware for where you need to install it from!

Thanks.

Good luck!

--
Kevin J. Cummings