Re: Does ask Fedora still exist?

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> I have a question which I would like to ask and would only liklely not
> draw constructive responses from a mailing list.

I've never heard of "Ask Fedora" in order to respond as to its existence
or not.  Maybe you can elaborate?

Another "idea" would be to pick a few people whose opinions/responses
you feel would be of value and constructive and email them "off-list".
At least you could ignore the non-constructive ones and not get dragged
into a public discussion that you may rather not have.