Re: Does ask Fedora still exist?

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 1:04 AM, Ed Greshko <Ed Greshko greshko com> wrote:
>> Arthur Pemberton wrote:
>>> I have a question which I would like to ask and would only liklely not
>>> draw constructive responses from a mailing list.
>> I've never heard of "Ask Fedora" in order to respond as to its existence
>> or not.  Maybe you can elaborate?
>> Another "idea" would be to pick a few people whose opinions/responses
>> you feel would be of value and constructive and email them "off-list".
>> At least you could ignore the non-constructive ones and not get dragged
>> into a public discussion that you may rather not have.
> I am referring to this:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2007-July/msg00013.html
> Rahul Sundaram made the initial announcement, and I know there were at
> least 2 or 3 Q and As.
Well, the looking at the URL in the message I did wander over to:

And found a "Plan of Action" that says....

    * We will publish Fedora Weekly News
      <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN> every week via
      fedora-announce-list and fedora-news-list.
    * We will maintain Fedora Security Advisories
      <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FSA> information from
    * We will collect general questions from Fedora Community via
      AskFedora <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AskFedora> and get
      answers from Fedora Developers and Contributors.
    * We will receive feedbacks and contribution ideas from
    * We will discuss any short-term or long-term goals among our teams
      privately as well as publicly in the fedora-news-list.

And the 3rd bullet has a link to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AskFedora

And it says there....

*Please note, we are not a support or help line for Fedora Project. We
will not answer any software or hardware specific questions. If you need
a help on specific software or hardware, please use fedora-list or
Fedora Forum!

*And there is a list of Q/A but the last is from February of this
year...so it sounds like it isn't very active.

I guess you and always send an email to askfedora fedoraproject org and
see what happens....

askfedora fedoraproject org

*Glingleglingleglingle.* (Hogfather)