Re: Make a DHCP server using Fedora - Help

Mike Cloaked wrote:
Mike Cloaked wrote:

I did not see the reply from Paul H on fixing the SElinux issues - was
this a private reply?  If so could you let us know the fix - as I will be
moving to a machine running DHCP with SElinux enabled when F10 comes out.

I was looking through the selinux list and just saw the reply there - I did
not realise you had posted on that list also....

Hello,

What is the output by the following ?
cat /etc/selinux/config

Thanks !