Re: Problem with Intel Wireless (iwl4965) on HP 8510w laptop

When working in vista I also detected low wireless speed if I copied files to a networkshare.
After changing the channel on the router to 6 (
non-overlapping [1] channel) things worked a lot faster. Maybe that also gave problems with connecting,disconnecting, no connection in fedora.

I also installed the F10-preview with kernel 2.6.27.5-109.fc10.i686.PAE, and no problems anymore.

Links:
------
[1] http://wlan.nat.sdu.dk/802_11standard.htm">non-overlapping

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=304125&topic_id=63747&forum=10#forumpost304125
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame gvdb gbiomed kuleuven be