Clock problem

Hi

Just comparing notes before I file a bug.  My system tray "Clock" has
developed two problems.

1) Ever since I installed F9, "Clock" -- i.e. the tme -- no longer gives
me my task list in the drop-down.  If I click on 'Tasks' I get the
following warning:

"Clock" has quit unexpectedly
If you reload a panel object, it will automatically be added back to the
panel.

2) After the latest update, clicking on clock icon in my system tray
won't even give me my calendar drop-down; just the warning cited above.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.3