Re: Fedora 10 - no longer rawhide?

John Burton wrote:
Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
[...snip...]
For what it's worth, I upgraded to F10 a few days ago and am very happy
with the result (I used the DVD image, not preupgrade).

poc

Just a quick question - I have 2 systems one at Fedora 8 and the other at Fedora 9. When 10 comes out, I would like to upgrade both to Fedora 10. For the 9 system, preupgrade looks like a possibility. What about for the fedora 8 system? If I use preupgrade, will it take me to fedora 10, or fedora 9?

You get to pick which release you want to upgrade to, when you run it.

Rahul