Thunderbird, Default Video Player

Opening a WMV video, where/how does Thunderbird select a video player to play a Attached WMV video. I want to set Thunderbird to play videos with the Xine only. How do I do That ?

Another question about Kaffine, why does it always crash when you attempt to play a video.
By selecting Xine instead of Kaffine I have no problems of playing videos.