Re: dock condensing broken in Fedora 8

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 04:10:08PM -0500, Jack Howarth wrote:
> Now the additional windows just get added to the dock and the icons in
> the dock get progressively smaller in width.  Is this fixable short of
> upgrading to Fedora 9 or 10?

Ya gotta love the mentality... some application changes behavior, and the
answer is to replace the entire operating system.

I don't suppose you actually considered looking at the preferences for the
Window List applet (which is what you're using, not a "Dock"), and
returning the settings to the behavior you desire?

--
 Marc Wilson |     Bell Labs Unix -- Reach out and grep someone.
 msw cox net |