mplayer streaming on F9 and F10

I can crank up Firefox and listen to the "oldies" and "smooth jazz" channels on
http://www.club977.com on a computer with F8/x86_64 and mplayer.

Same setup on F9 and F10-beta doesn't play anything.

I'm having difficulty getting anything that's non-flash-based to play as a
stream through Firefox on F9 and F10-beta, but everything just works with the
exact same setup on F8.

Does anyone else see the same results as me?