F10-Beta - XF86VidModeQueryExtension has disappeared

Something has changed recently and I'm not sure what package to file a bug
against.

I use dosemu (http://www.dosemu.org) and it worked fine on my F10-beta laptop a
few days ago.

Today I tried to run it and got this error:

/usr/bin/xdosemu: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/dosemu/libplugin_X.so:
undefined symbol: XF86VidModeQueryExtension

XF86VidModeQueryExtension appears to be provided by libXxf86vm, but yum.log
doesn't show any recent updates to that package.

So.. what actually broke here?