good cordless mouse?

Can someone recommend a good, in-production, hassle-free cordless mouse with a middle-clickable scroll wheel?

I would rather not mess with xorg.conf, and I can't seem to get the Logitech MX Revolution to "just work" (i.e. middle click doesn't work).

My older MX Lasers work great, but they doesn't seem to be available any more.

- Mike