Re: good cordless mouse?

Michael Cronenworth wrote:

I'm using the MX Revolution right now. All buttons work except for the side scroll wheel. I have no special xorg.conf settings.

Are you using the evdev driver? If not, try it.

Does the middle wheel both scroll and click for you?

It scrolls for me, but I can't middle-click a link in firefox to open in a new tab, or to paste text.

- Mike