Re: set up NAT (network address translation) on local server

I would add the *nat through COMMIT before the existing *filter line.

I don't believe it matters as long as you do not mix them together. But usually the *nat is much briefer than *filter, thus a good convention to put it first to find easily later.

Antonio Olivares wrote:
It seems that it does not contain those lines :(

I will need to edit the file manually and save it. Then try it again.

Regards,

Antonio

--
  "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know
  they shall never sit in" - Greek Proverb