Replace 32-bit F9 with 64-bit F9

I think I know the answer to this, but I am asking anyway just in case I
get a surprise.

I'm running 32-bit F9. I just got a 64-bit F9 install disk from
Cheapbytes and I'm wondering if there is a way to install the 64-bit
system over the 32-bit system without wiping out the current data.

It may be that I should just wait for the 64-bit F10 before doing
anything, since it is so close to release.

Thanks.