Grub can't mount drive

Hi all,

I am running a dual boot system with Vista Ultimate and Fedora 9 / KDE 4 and last nigh I booted into Vista and deleted one of my NTFS partitions. This screwed up grub and I was only able to boot into grub command mode. I then booted my computer with a Fedora rescue disk and typed command grub-install /dev/sda. After reboot I was able to get the grub menue but when I choose to boot Fedora I get an error that it can't mount the drive. I am able to choose "other" and boot into my Vista os but not Fedora. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alex