F10 Installation bypass NM

F10 is about to go out the door, and I have a question about
installation.  Now that NM is included in anaconda, and pretty much
required that you give it a DHCP address, is there some way to bypass
it?  I generally like to assign a static IP on some of my machines.
Some folks that get the installation media might not have a dhcp server
on their network, or even a network.  Is there documentation on this
somewhere?

Dave