Re: IRQ9 who cares

I'm sorry but I just realized that I really don't need to update to the latest improvements. My machine runs fine on FC9 as downloaded and I don't see any improvement with the upgrades. I will just continue to use what works.

Thank you for listening to me.

Dave

Peter Teoh wrote:
Please supply output:

a.   dmesg > dmesg.out
b.   lspci -vvnn > lspci.out

And possibly someone can comment on that.