Re: F10 Installation bypass NM

David G. Mackay wrote:
F10 is about to go out the door, and I have a question about
installation.  Now that NM is included in anaconda, and pretty much
required that you give it a DHCP address, is there some way to bypass
it?  I generally like to assign a static IP on some of my machines.
Some folks that get the installation media might not have a dhcp server
on their network, or even a network.  Is there documentation on this
somewhere?

And let me additionally ask if there is an *obvious* way to either not install NM or to install it disabled? I would like to install F10 on a few laptops here without a lot of manual steps to get them working properly.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>