Re: How to make a Novatel Wireless EVDO Broadband Modem work using Network Manager

On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 18:47 -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> How many modems will you be attaching to a single computer?
> (Especially a laptop.)

I could imagine someone connecting a dedicated modem to a computer, most
of the time, and occasionally attaching their mobile phone.  They might
be attaching it to access files stored on it, but some phones act as
multi-purpose devices (storage, modem, etc.).

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.5-41.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.