home folder and upgrading

Hi all

I do run early f10 already. but having some problems with X, flash,
Sugar and other programs.

Because of those problems I want to reinstall f10 from install DVD when
it is ready. I have /home on separate partition.
I plan to format everything but /home

Will I get my evolution mail and account-settings back?
My firefox bookmarks?
tomboy notes?

I am worried because of some folder names that is generated as random
strings.

Henning