Re: NoMachine Dumb Question

Mike Dwiggins wrote:
Anyone know how to make root a valid remote user for NoMachine Server. I can log on all other users but, I need to have root as a remote due to travel problems.

I have to be able to manage from the road.

Thanks in advance!

I run Nomachine NX and it works great.
I don't know why you want to run as root, that is very dangerous to run root on the internet. There is a possibility that NX won't allow you to run in root because of that. A lot of applications are like that when you are getting on the internet.
Could you please explain why you feel you need to run as root.