Re: F10 Installation bypass NM

David G. Mackay wrote:
F10 is about to go out the door, and I have a question about
installation.  Now that NM is included in anaconda, and pretty much
required that you give it a DHCP address, is there some way to bypass
it?  I generally like to assign a static IP on some of my machines.
Some folks that get the installation media might not have a dhcp server
on their network, or even a network.  Is there documentation on this
somewhere?

Dave

you can assign static IP addresses on the install of Fedora 10. It automatically assigns
DHCP but you can change that.

Jim