Firefox Crashing/Shutsdown

FC8/kde

Firefox-2.0.0.18-1.fc8 is crashing when it goes to another website, if I even try to check my Yahoo email on a http or https website.

I removed and reinstall Firefox and I also removed .mozilla on user directory and didn't make any difference, it still crashes/shutdown, it has no affect on KDE. I can restart Firefox and recover.

I did install ies4linux and ieExplorer yesterday, because the kids need Explorer to commuicate with there school studies. Explorer is shutdown while Firefox is running. Would Explorer have anything to do with Firefox crashing ?

What is happening ?