Re: SVG newbie questions

Dave Feustel wrote:
I just got a book on SVG programming.

How do I enable SVG display in Konqueror on 32-bit F9?

Are the SVG rpms that I can download and install with yum?

Thanks

Hi

Why konqueror? I think firefox is more SVG friendly than Konqueror. You can also use Amaya, which is the test bed for W3C itself.

There is a program called inkscape that is an editor for vector graphics that uses SVG.

Regards

Marcelo