Fedora install on a 1 GB CF card

Hello,

  I would like to install a minimal Fedora system on a 1 GB CF
card.  Is there any recipe around to do this ?  Maybe doing a
regular Fedora install but having the /dev/sdb (eg. the CF card)
as the target and picking up the packages to install
carefully (eg. w/o X server and any graphical stuff for
instance).  Possibly w/o any swap.  A minimal system.

  I've heard about the Fedora spins.  Would it be of any use for
this kind of installation ?

Thanks for any suggestions/ideas/comments.

Cheers.