Re: Erase cache, clean registry in Linux

Manuel Gomez wrote:
Hi, i would like to know a tool or software to erase the cache, clean
the registry...

Somebody could help me?

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.

AFAIK, Fedora doesn't have a registry. Closest thing is the filesystem journal, and Inodes.

I could be wrong though, but registry cleaning is limited to Windows.

~Seann