Re: Firefox Crashing/Shutsdown

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:53 AM, Jim <mickeyboa sbcglobal net> wrote:

I'm not near the computer that causing this problem I'm going over there today and install NX on it so I can troubleshoot it from home, So I will get a better look at it then, and get back to you.

It is using KDE and the firefox GUI is just shutting down, disappearing .

The log entries all mention gconfd, which is a daemon for gnome (not KDE), so I think they're not related.

Maybe take a look at http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Troubleshooting+KDE+Problems ?

If you have only been accessing it remotely, I'd try testing it on site, too, that could tell you a lot.

  Dave