Wireless, Broadcom

Hello,
After try few different guideline to get the wireless working I am now
worse off then when I start. Now I lost the wireless connection from
Windows also, last one that I try is from
http://dnmouse.org/broadcom.html, after I complete the installation and
reboot the wireless light came on which never did before I was able to
activate the wireless network, but I could not connect to internet there
was a message that SELinux was blocking, I executed the fallowing
command "restorecon -v '/var/lib/dhclient/dhclient-wlan0.leases'" as
recommended selinux_alert file that was generated at one point.
I am now concern that I can't even connect using windows I do need help,
do I need to reinstall the windows?
thank you in advance.
Vinny