Re: Wireless, Broadcom

Steve Searle wrote:
Around 08:33pm on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 (UK time), Mark Haney scrawled:

6. The Fedora setup shouldn't have been affected by anything you did in fedora. However, without knowing which guidelines you used, I can't say for certain.

I think Mark made a typo here - and he meant to say "The Windows setup
shouldn't have been affected by anything you did in fedora.  However...

Unless it reloaded the firmware...

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>