Re: Get F10 on usenet

Bill Davidsen wrote:
And I'm not seeding anywhere near capacity after I D/L the x86_64 Live ISO. I left BT up to seed, and I'm feeding only ~40kB or 50% of the max I set. Perhaps the peaks are being clipped, but I would hope that 14 peers would keep things at max.

I wonder how many of those peers are on Comcast where they throttle bittorrent? What? They aren't allowed to do that anymore???? B^)

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com