F9 Preupgrade does not list F10?

I was going to try and use preupgrade after reading about it but after installing the latest version available for F9 it does not list F10!?! I even tried installing the rawhide version and it only lists Rawhide and F10 Beta. Am I missing something or should there be an updated package available for F8 and F9 which includes upgrading to F10?

Thanks,
RIchard