Re: F10 virtual HVM install experiences

--- On Tue, 11/25/08, Tom Horsley <tom horsley att net> wrote:

> From: Tom Horsley <tom horsley att net>
> Subject: Re: F10 virtual HVM install experiences
> To: fedora-list redhat com
> Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:27 PM
> On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 19:04:50 -0500
> Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com> wrote:
>
> > install system-config-display and use that
>
> So there is still a system-config-display, but I have to
> download
> it from the repos? I'll give it a try tomorrow. Thanks.
>
> --

You have to yum install system-config-display if I am not mistaken?

However, don't narrow down your choices, you can also use

# Xorg -configure

it creates a file xorg.conf.new which you can try out with instructions provided and it works.  I have used it on a fully updated Fedora 10 Preview machine and it only gave me 640x480 :(

Regards,

Antonio