Re: how to mount an lvm (thumb) drive?

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 20:39 -0500, Chris Tyler wrote:
> We really should improve the default naming scheme for VGs

Yes, the install routine should ask you to name the box (or DHCP and
name resolution discovers one), and that name be inserted into a few
places (volume group names, volume labels for non-LVM partitions, etc)
to provide unique identifiers, where they're (currently) given generic
non-unique ones.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.5-41.fc9.i686