Re: F9 Preupgrade does not list F10?

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 7:00 PM, Brian Millett <bmillett gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 18:54 -0600, Richard Shaw wrote:
> I was going to try and use preupgrade after reading about it but after
> installing the latest version available for F9 it does not list F10!?!
> I even tried installing the rawhide version and it only lists Rawhide
> and F10 Beta. Am I missing something or should there be an updated
> package available for F8 and F9 which includes upgrading to F10?

wget http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=70585

as root:

rpm -Uvh preupgrade-1.0.0-1.fc9.noarch.rpm

--
Brian Millett -
[ Talia Winters and Ivanova, "Midnight on the Firing Line"]

Thanks,

I saw the previous post about koji, but not being familiar with it I wasn't sure exactly what he meant.

Richard