Re: Some questions

vafa aol com au wrote:
I am using Fedora 10 (Gnome desktop on x86_64).

1- How do I install Adobe flash player?

2- How do I install Adobe PDF reader?

3- How Can I listen to MP3 files and watch movies?

4- How do I install nvida driver?
Get a FREE AOL Email account with *unlimited storage*. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au

Hi,

First Google is your friend searching for Fedora and these topics will return a lot of results.

I would suggest that you look at http://www.fedorafaq.org/ it hasn't been updated for Fedora 10 yet but most likely will be shortly. I am guessing that most of it will still be applicable.

Good Luck :)