Update problem, Fedora 10

I've been using the beta and it's been ok on one of my laptops, but
I've got a weird problem with the other. When I try to update, I get
this error -

[root k-9 ~]# yum update
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for
repository: fedora. Please verify its path and try again

I get a similar error when I try package kit. I found a copy of that
file on a mirror, my question is, where does that file live and is it
as simple as dropping a new copy of it in place or is there more to
it?

Thanks.

Amy Kelly
--