Re: Preupgrade negatives -

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008, Claude Jones wrote:

The other weird thing is that it said it couldn't download the
install image or something in /boot due to insufficient space; I
uninstalled all but the current kernel and I'm showing nearly 70
mB of space in /boot; so, I'm not sure what's up with that

It was trying to pull down the so called stage2 file install.img which is something like 109Mb.

	Michael Young