Re: F9 DOS attack

Alan Cox wrote:
I spoke with a Comcast technician yesterday. He said there was nothing
Comcast could do and that the problem was that the 'bomber' was able to
get my ip address by scanning my system. That seems inconsistent to me.

Sounds like you got the tea boy, or your ISP doesn't care (or both)

Alan

Note to self...

Do not take a mouthful of coffee before reading Alan's posts, now I have to clean up the mess I made!