F10's name ??

Hi;

Dumb little question.  I have used Fedora's name (eg Sulphur, Werewolf
etc.) to create a directory for each new version of the downloaded
Fedora ISO image.  I would like to continue to do that although it
obviously is not necessary.  So -- what is F10's name and where can I
find it on the Fedora Wiki? I have looked.  Is Fedora dropping the use
of different names for each new version?

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.3