Fedora 10 x86_64 install issues, bugzilla?

Hi,

I just installed from the Fedora 10 x86_64 install DVD. Two things that were problematic.

First was that after I checked the media using the Test selection box, it would not recognize the disk as Fedora installation media. I had to reboot and skip the check. Not a showstopper, but somewhat confusing.

Second was that when I went to custom configuration for the disks, there was no format option for ext4. The partitions I used were already formatted as ext3, and I reformatted them as that and the install went fine. I was disappointed as I wanted to use the new filesystem. I will hold off on making the new install comfortable until this is definitely ruled out.

Should I bugzilla either of these. A quick search turned up no others for them but they might be known problems.

And a big thank you to everyone who got this out the door.