F10-beta to final

It's my understanding that the F10-beta was supposed to magically update itself
to the final release via packagekit.  As I have F10-beta on one of my laptops
and it didn't appear to get any really significant updates yesterday, I'm
wondering when this process is planned to start?

Or would I be better off to simply reformat that laptop and put F10-final on
it?